Qbyte All Access: P2 Announces Release of Comprehensive Software Bundle That Helps Canadian Oil and Gas Startups Get up and Running Quickly, Cost-Effectively03/29/2017
New software package includes industry-leading applications, a fast start-up for companies and an unlimited-users arrangement
CALGARY – (March 30, 2017) – P2 Energy Solutions today announced the release of Qbyte All Access (QAA), a new oil and gas software-delivery method that helps Canadian startups get up and running quickly and focus on what matters most to them – running and growing their business. QAA includes all the back-office applications every oil and gas producer needs – land, accounting, AFE (authorization for expenditure) management and production accounting solutions, as well as all the associated reporting capabilities.
“When an oil and gas organization is just getting going, the last thing they want to be doing is second-guessing their systems and whether they’re giving their employees everything they need to perform at the highest level possible,” said Michael Danielewicz, P2’s Senior Vice President and Canadian General Manager. “That’s why we created the QAA bundle – because it allows startups to hit the ground running and focus on achieving their business goals from the outset.”
- Qbyte CS Land: More than 250 Canadian oil and gas companies rely on Qbyte CS Land to manage their complex and dynamic contract, mineral, surface and joint-interest agreements.
- Qbyte Financial Management: A comprehensive financial, capital and joint-venture accounting package, Qbyte Financial Management is the most widely used oil and gas accounting solution in Canada.
- Qbyte AFE: Created with the latest technology, the mobile-friendly Qbyte AFE helps oil and gas teams efficiently manage their AFE workflows and keep projects on time and on budget.
- Qbyte Metrix: More than 600 Canadian oil and gas professionals use Qbyte Metrix to manage their production, revenue, royalty and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Qbyte Optix: Featuring more than 200 reports and data-drilldown capabilities, Qbyte Optix provides industry-standard, presentation-ready land, financial and production accounting reports.
Because QAA is hosted in the P2 Cloud and incorporates a templated setup with years of industry best practices built into it, P2 is able to have an environment set up for operators in a matter of days. Every QAA customer also gets an unlimited number of users.
QAA gives operators the ability to grow quickly as well. In fact, 80% of Canada’s 50 largest oil and gas organizations use at least one Qbyte application. In all, more than 340 companies rely on the software for their diverse oil and gas needs.
As the oil and gas industry continues to adjust to a “new normal” – lower commodity prices, tighter margins and the need for teams to do more with less – operators are keeping a close eye on costs and looking to oust inefficiencies of any kind from their business processes. QAA, with its industry-leading applications, quick start-up and unlimited-users arrangement, was developed with these operators and conditions in mind.
Said Danielewicz: “With QAA, we’ve never been in a better position to help producers get up and running quickly and cost-effectively.”
About P2 Energy Solutions
P2 Energy Solutions Empowers The People Who Power The World. Upstream oil and gas professionals from more than 1,600 companies around the globe rely on P2’s oil and gas accounting, data, land, production, and reserves software and solutions to optimize their business processes and performance. Visit www.p2energysolutions.com to learn more.
Note: Qbyte All Access-related interviews can be scheduled through Alex Schultz, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 390-9437.
The above is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for P2 Energy Solutions’ products remain at the sole discretion of P2 Energy Solutions.