How To Get The Most From Qbyte CS Land’s Latest Release & Newest Features05/07/2015
If you work in Canadian oil and gas, chances are you’ve heard of P2's Qbyte CS Land. But have you seen the new Qbyte CS Land? A few months ago, the Qbyte team released version 11.1, a new and improved Qbyte CS Land that features time-, money-, and headache-saving enhancements designed to help oil and gas teams work smarter.
In this webinar, Dale Peters and Raz Radu, from P2’s Customer Support team, will introduce you to the latest version of the solution and demonstrate how it can help you and your fellow Qbyte CS Land users:
- Realize Cost-Savings in your data conversions, property acquisitions, and per diem reporting.
- Recognize Efficiencies through a new Related Tabs view that lets you analyze all relationships on one tab, and newly added attachment functionality that enables you to attach important documents directly to your agreements.
- Realize More Revenue via new road use enhancements, one of which adds more flexibility to your invoicing processes.
- Reduce Risk via new audit tables that track all updates in all modules, and new security enhancements that help in your SOX-compliance efforts.
- Run Better Reports using new reports and report options within Qbyte CS Land as well as Qbyte Optix, the future of reporting for Qbyte CS Land data.