Integrated Compliance Management System
The Beyond Compliance product suite is available as a hosted web application. Thousands of our users never log on to the web site though. They see their Calendar, Forms and Actions all on a hand-held device or on a laptop.
Beyond Compliance Mobile runs on any Windows Mobile or PALM OS device. Typically, our customers select a rugged Class I Div I or Div 2 device from manufacturers like Janam, Motorola, Intermec, Honeywell, Opticon or others.
Applications and common uses for Forms, Calendar Events and Actions on Beyond Compliance Mobile:
- Checklists and Inspections
- Operations reading sheets
- Vehicle logs
- Industrial Hygiene
- Records Management
- Action management / Work orders
- Asset Management
- Procedures / JIT Learning
The Beyond Compliance Mobile application has the following capabilities:
- Cross platform forms - Create and edit the same forms that work on the web and Beyond Compliance pc
- Data range validation - min. and max. for numeric fields based on historical trends and a percentage deviation
- Electronic signature capture - just like a courier
- Dynamic forms - the form sections expand to "add another" of whatever the form is designed to capture e.g. multiple storage tanks at a facility
- Historical data access - workers can see a list of the values that have previously appeared in that field
- Auto-fill - save data entry time by configuring which fields will be auto-filled with the previous value entered for the current location
- Default values - configure the default values for a form field based on the location in your company tree
- Asset data - update asset attributes within an inspection or inventory form
- MyActions - workers see their list of open actions; complete or request re-assignments
- RTU (Electronic Flowmeter) – retrieve readings via Bluetooth when in proximity of the meter
No custom connectivity is required – Beyond Compliance Mobile uses port 80/443 over TCP/IP via any standard Internet connection that can be used by the host device – 802.11, Ethernet, Cradle via host PC (ActiveSync or Softick), IR modem, Bluetooth, cellular data, etc.